Monday, November 8, 2010

NEXT UP........THE READING



Continuing with the new Winter Collection.....next in line is The Reading.

The Reading is a soft, textured neck warmer.  Great piece to make sure during these cold days ahead, you keep your neck and chest toasty.  Can be made in lots of great colors.

The Reading is named after one of my favorite places in Philly, The Reading Terminal Market.  It's basically a huge farmer's market that sells everything from old books to fresh flowers.  Even unique finds like handmade pottery and jewelry.  When we lived in Philadelphia, I would always be there on my days off.  The smell of the food and baked goods kept me coming back.  And I would end every visit with some Bassetts ice cream.  Yum! 


Photos beautifully taken by Pasiune Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages