Sunday, November 7, 2010

INTRODUCING....THE FAIRMOUNT





Last week I sent five new winter pieces to my photographer and today I received the pictures.  They are amazing!  Over the next 5 days, I will be introducing you to my new additions.

Inspiration......the place where my husband was born and raised, the great city of Philadelphia.  Each piece is named after a place I have grown to love there.

First up.......The Fairmount.

The Fairmount is a large, thick, puffy stitch cowl made with an earth brown yarn.  Named after Fairmount Park which is over 9200 acres and claims 10% of the land in Philadelphia.  It's guaranteed to keep you warm and toasty during those chilly Fall days and cold Winter nights.

Photos beautifully taken by Pasiune Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages