Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NEXT UP........THE MELROSE


Next up in the new winter collection......The Melrose

The Melrose is a warm and cozy cowl that fastens with natural wooden buttons made from OruAka.  Also a perfect cowl to keep the neck and chest toasty during these upcoming winter days.  Comes in lots of great colors. The buttons are made from oak, elm, cedar, and more.  They comes in various shapes and sizes.  I love all my new winter pieces, but this is one of my favorites.

Named after Melrose Diner in South Philly.  This is a spot that my husband and I would go quite often and have breakfast.  Have you ever had dessert after breakfast?  Well, that was very common for me at Melrose.  They have the most amazing cakes and pies.  I always had to leave room.  One other thing that stands out in my mind about Melrose, was the cheese they would put on the eggs.  The cheese, really?  I can't describe it, it's just the best ever!


Photos beautifully taken by Pasiune Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages