Monday, November 15, 2010

LAST BUT NOW LEAST.........THE FLYER

Last, but now least.............The Flyer

So sorry it took me so long to post the last winter piece.  I have been very busy with a large order and I was not able to blog.  Anyway, I made this hat last year from a great pattern I found from Andrea Forstbauer.  I loved it so much, I had to add it to the collection.

The Flyer is a modern aviator style hat.  So fun, stylish and warm for the winter.  It can be custom made in lots of great colors.

Continuing with the Philadelphia theme, this hat is named after their great hockey team, The Flyers.

That concludes the new winter collection for now.  I will keep you updated on any new pieces I add.  Hope you enjoyed them all!  Thanks!


Photos beautifully taken by Pasiune Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages