Monday, January 30, 2012

36 { blessings }





On January 18th, I turned 36. I had a great day with my husband, starting with an amazing breakfast at Shea's Cafe.

* outside of Shea's Cafe

* orange and cranberry juice and coffee

* cinnamon pecan pancakes

* spinach and feta omelet








After breakfast, I was taken to Renault Winery for a private wine tasting. Had to take home a bottle of the Chianti and Blueberry Champagne. Very nice.





Quick stop at the Cigar Boxx to enjoy cigars and port. Oh yes!







Ended the night at Borgata.  We went to Fornelletto for their Wine Down Wednesday.

* polished off those spicy shrimp and chicken parm sliders

* menu

* kobe beef slider

* espresso martini

I'm so blessed.  Thank you Lord for 36 wonderful years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages