Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

This morning my boys and I woke up early and prepared a wonderful outdoor father's day breakfast for my husband.  French toast, eggs, bacon, and scrapple.  Sippin on some mimosas.  Talking and listening to music.  It was great.

I'm so blessed to have an amazing father and a husband who's also an amazing father.

I have so many wonderful memories of time spent with my dad when I was small.  Going to Gardener's Basin and fishing early in the morning.  All I wanted to do was play with the little minos.  Lop-sided ponytails. (He did the best he could).  And he always made my favorite, Cream of Wheat with buttered toast.  So good!

And now I get to watch my husband create his own wonderful memories with our children.

So to my dad and my hubby, you are loved and appreciated.

Happy Daddy's Day to all the great dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages